CDV Team Lead | Oklahoma City
About The Company
LexisNexis is a one-stop shop information provider to the legal, business, government and academic markets, with over 12,000 employees worldwide. Our customers can access over three billion searchable documents. As the premiere knowledge partner around the corner and across the globe, we provide information solutions integrated into our customers' daily workflow. This is elevated success at its best...smart, dynamic, passionate!
To coordinate the workflow of the CDV Department and assist the Mgr Court Services in maximizing team performance.
1. Associates Degree or equivalent work experience required
2. One to two years professional work experience preferred.
3. Supervisory experience preferred.
4. Previous court or data collection experience helpful.
5. Strong oral and written communication skills.
6. Demonstrated customer service focus.
7. Strong problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills.
8. Aggressive attention to detail and organizational abilities.
9. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to guide in team dynamics.
10. Strong computer skills.
Are you moving ahead in the right direction? Are you looking for an industry leader that is global, confident and energetic? Are you looking for a career and not just a job? If so, consider LexisNexis as your employer of choice. Your success is our success. Check us out at www.lexisnexis.com Apply today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.