Monday, July 10, 2006

Tulsa library desk makes it to CraigsList


I guess TCCL needs to check to see if they are missing anything. It is a nice desk though. Wonder how I could get it from Phoenix to here.... Oh and be sure to check out Craigslist for Oklahoma.

Antique Library Desk - Tulsa Library - Told 1930's - $150
My wife purchased a library desk from an antique store in Tulsa Oklahoma in 2003. She was told the desk was actually from the Tulsa Library and dated to the 1930's. As you can see, it has a beautiful cherry finish and no repairs have been made whatsoever. The flipside is that in addition to having tons of character it has some slats that need to be properly seated. Hopefully you can see from the pictures that this is a writer's desk, but email me if you'd like to stop by and inspect it for yourself. My wife is asking $150 obo.

No comments: