Monday, October 30, 2006

LibraryStories FYI


Hello Readers!

You may have noticed the stories haven't been as frequent the past couple of weeks. It's not that the stories haven't been happening -- but rather I'm busy making a job change.

As many of you know not only do you have to prep yourself for starting a new job but it's always best to make sure things can operate smoothly until a replacement can be found at your "old" job. So that's what I've been doing. (So keep your eyes open for my job at SWOSU to open up -- I highly recommend working here!)

/hugs to old workplace

This week I will be making the jump from academic librarianship to public librarianship. My work in libraries has never really been traditional and this change looks to be a wonderful challenge (in a good way) and experience -- and I'm very excited.

//wave at new workplace

So please be patient while you wait for library stories to happen -- if you would like to contribute a story to the blog please email me at adri.ej@gmail.com and I'll post it -- or you can become a contributor to LibraryStories, by emailing me at the same address, and post the story yourself!

See you around!

No comments: