Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Scary library story...


Stumbled upon this Halloween story starring a fictional Oklahoma Librarian named Rita Caspain.

When you are young and you live in the south there are alot of things that you expect, Ice cold sweet tea, fried bologna sandwiches, being forced to stay outside and play while the grown-ups talk about stuff.

I was outside playing hide and seek right under the kitchen window when I heard my aunt joy telling my mom about some of the scary stories, the haunted places around our little town. I have always been a strange child and I carry around a notebook, so I wrote them down. I know you won't belive them, but my aunt joy swore to my mom that it was true.

The first one that she told her about was our librarian. Her name is Rita Caspain...

No comments: