Monday, November 27, 2006

The Librarian: Return To King Solomon's Mines

If you don't have your TiVo set yet now is the time to do it!
The Librarian: Return To King Solomon's Mines: "This December, Noah Wyle is back for more adventure as Flynn Carson, the unlikely protector of humanity's greatest secrets, in TNT's THE LIBRARIAN: RETURN TO KING SOLOMON'S MINES. This globe-trotting action-thriller sends Flynn on a journey to uncover the fabled mines of King Solomon and a secret about his own family's past. He's joined by Gabrielle Anwar as a woman whose academic skills surpass even his own. Back after 2004's enormously successful The Librarian: Quest for the Spear are Bob Newhart, Jane Curtin and Olympia Dukakis."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, the promo makes this show look great! Exciting! The show itself bored me to sleep. However, that's just my opinion (and I fell asleep during the first Harry Potter movie, much to the chagrin of my children).

Anonymous said...

I missed this latest installment of The Librarian. I'm not too excited about this one, after being semi-hyped for the last one, which I didn't care all that much for. Oh well. Maybe the next librarian flick will feature a more James Bond-like version.