Saturday, January 13, 2007

New look

Well Blogger finally got around to allowing the "larger" blogs to migrate to their new interface -- and thus Library Stories has a new look. It's significantly different from the last look but I like it. To the side you'll see that I added and removed various links. I've added tiny versions of a few of the Read Y'all posters. I'm working on getting all the other posters up there.

One thing I would really like to do is start adding tags (or as I'm calling them Subject Headings) to the posts. But since there are over 1,000 libraries stories it will take awhile. Of course if there's a budding librarian who needs something to add to his/her resume I'd be happy to accept help! ;-)

So I hope you enjoy the new look and if you have a library story or link you think I need to add please drop me a line.

No comments: