Friday, November 09, 2007

Random conversation in the life of married nerds...

My husband and I were driving home from services this evening. He mentioned that he had be talking in the hall, outside the library, to someone who was a lawyer. The lawyer asked my husband what he did for a living and he said he was a Neuroscientist - who studies the connection between the brain and the gut. The lawyer then proceeded to tell my husband all about his GI problems.

We laughed because that's a common occurance for him. I commented that even when I mention what he does for a living people then start to tell me about their intestinal troubles. My husband laughed and stated, "Yeah, funny when I mention you are a librarian no one says to me - Oh really? Well I love to read - or even Oh I know how to read."

So how are all your tummies out there? ;-)

No comments: